TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Since all of our Jewellery is handmade by Fie, Stine and Cecilie, the designers behind The Source, longer delivery may occur. Until February 2020 you will be contacted with a time of delivery. The maximum delivery time will be 6 weeks.
Our delivery time after February 202 will be: Denmark within 3-10 working days and the EU within 12 working days.
Denmark: DKK 30
Sweden: SEK 95
Germany: € 9
United Kingdom: £ 9
Other countries : Contact us at email@example.com
2) We deliver with DAO.
3) Whilst we do everything we can to ensure your goods are protected during transit, sometimes damage does occur. Of course we apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this issue may cause. If something has been damaged during transit please return the jewellery to us, and we'll replace the jewellery.
1) The warranty period runs for 2 years following the date of purchase. The conditions for any warranty are instructed by the Danish Sales of Goods act.
1) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused goods within 14 days.
Goods should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return. The 14-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail,), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer.
Please contact The Source Cph before returning the actual product, firstname.lastname@example.org
The return of the products has to be addressed to:
The Source Cph
Att: Fie Sund
Nyborggade 42, 4. tv
(2) The Source will only cover shipping costs for returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error. We only refund to the credit card that was used to place the order - this is to prevent fraud!
If you want to exchange for another size or product/style this is no problem (the customer pays for the shipping to the studio and we pay for the shipping back to the customer again).
(1) The Source Cph is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
(2) The Source Cph will only use the customer’s data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.